Take advantage of free/discounted training offered through NYSERNet:
TNConX: 2020 Virtual Leadership Series, 10 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
— Recording: January 16, Leadership 101: Strategies for Unlocking Your Potential
— February 13, Leading through Conflict
— March 26, The Emotionally Intelligent Leader
Helping STEM Students Thrive Webinar
February 19, 12-1:30 p.m., https://harvard.zoom.us/j/946826309
Dr. Jeanne W. Christman, RIT Computer Engineering Technology
Description: Dr. Christman will discuss issues that continue to create barriers for women in engineering, resulting in the percentage of engineering degrees awarded to women changing very little in the last 30 years. Jeanne will share some approaches she has taken in her classroom, and at RIT, the need to change the environment, rather than asking women to ‘fix’ themselves, and ideas around how the engineering curriculum might be reimagined.
Improving Student Productivity with AWS Webinar
March 5 at 2 p.m.
FOR500: Windows Forensic Analysis – Mon Mar 2 – Sat Mar 7, 2020– Attend Online via Simulcast
- Special partnership rate of $2,645 per attendee
- Available online via simulcast
- GIAC GCFE Certification bundle available for an additional $799.00
- Course provides 36 CPEs
- Registration link: https://www.sans.org/private-training/details/62130
- Make sure to enter the special partnership code “62130ONLINE” when enrolling to take advantage of the discounted rate.
SEC530: Defensible Security Architecture and Engineering – Mon Mar 9 – Sat Mar 14, 2020– Attend In-Person at Virginia Tech or Online via Simulcast
- Special partnership rate of $2,695 per attendee
- Available In-Person (in Blacksburg, VA) or online via simulcast
- GIAC GDSA Certification bundle available for an additional $799.00.
- Course provides 36 CPEs
- In Person Registration link: https://register.cpe.vt.edu/search/publicCourseSearchDetails.do?method=load&courseId=887780
- Simulcast Registration link: https://www.sans.org/private-training/details/60795
- Make sure to enter the special partnership code “60795ONLINE” when enrolling to take advantage of the discounted rate.
Project Management Training
Project Management Professional (PMP®/CAPM®) Certification Prep $1,275
2020 start dates: Jan. 27, Mar. 9, Apr. 20, June 15, July 27
Upcoming Quilt Webinars
The Quilt Vendor Presentation Series, second Tuesday of the month at 1 p.m. EST
- March 10th – Veeam
Each use the same zoom link info:
https://zoom.us/j/478851233 Or by Phone: +1 646 558 8656 or +1 408 638 0968
Meeting ID: 478 851 233
Network Performing Arts Production Workshops (NPAPW) April 21-24, 2020 at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
NYSCIO, July 15 to 17, 2020, Skaneateles, NY
The NYSERNet Conference, Oct. 1 to 2, 2020, Syracuse, NY
Don’t see the workshop you need on our schedule? Email email@example.com and let us do the legwork to find the best modality and discounted pricing for you and your team.